Monday, October 24, 2011

Surprise! Guess What?

Most people have experienced a time in their lives when they have been surpised by something that caught them off guard. Some things that happen can be really funny or they can be be tragic. Noone knows what the future holds in store for them so when certain things happen they get surprised. Well Heidie and I were surprised last night by a revelation about our lionhead bunny. We brought her home and named her Daisy Mae because we were informed she was a female bunny. Well last night I picked her up and I saw some body parts she shouldn't have. We discovered she was a male bunny not a female. So now we have to give the bunny a new name. The bunny was not who we thought but turned out to be a male. There are people we know that are not who we thought. We see them but what we see is not who they truly are.

Think about all the people you have known over the years and I bet you could probably recall some who you found out were not in reality anything like you thought. I know I have known people that way. People can often put on a mask and play a role. They go through life putting on a performance and doing the right things while in private they live a totally different life. We can fool people so they think we a different than we really are. The only problem is that we cannot fool God! He sees us as we are not as we portray ourselves to others. We cannot hide our sin from Him. God knows us so intimately because He created us and knows everything about us. The sad thing is that God loves and wants us to come to Him and deal with our sin. He sent His Son to die for us and take away our sin

No comments:

Post a Comment