Friday, May 25, 2012

God ! Ya Done Good!

I was talking with a guy when I was at Planet Fitness doing my workout this morning. He shared a story about his grandson. He told me that his son was doing something with his grandson and the grandson was all excited doing it. He said his grandson looked at his son and said "Daddy, ya done good"! His son just looked at his son and laughed trying to figure out where he learned that phrase as his son is only 7. The grandson was just happy to be doing something with his daddy. I wonder how many times we tell God that He has done a great job!

Take a minute and think about all the things that God has done. He has not only created everything that exists but He sustains all that He has created. Imagine all the people on this earth that depend on Him for life. Imagine each of these folks praying to Him to help them find their way in life and provide for their needs. Billions of people that God sustains boggles my brain if I try to figure out how He can listen to all our prayers and answer them in the way of His choosing. Think how often people pray for something that may be the exact opposite of the answer another person seeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment